Inspired by Henry, his experience, and in celebration of his life; HSF aims to:
- assist people with brain or physical injuries caused by accident to return to community living by the provision of support for equipment and facilities;
- provide education and training associated with motorsport-related programmes in technology, engineering, and road safety instruction for two and four wheels;
- act as a resource for young people up to the age of 18 by providing advice and assistance and organising programmes of physical, educational and other activities in order to:-
- advance young people in life by helping them to develop their skills, capacities and capabilities so that they can participate in society as independent, mature and responsible individuals;
- advance their education; and
- relieve unemployment.